Sunday, Feb 5, 2017
From various channels and other wisdom teachers:
- This chapter is temporary and likely to be short-lived.
- The dark emotions now arising have been here all along. They are coming up to be seen clearly and healed.
- We are in transition to a new age of higher awareness in which everyone wins. This is the last gasp of an age of selfishness and short-sightedness, not the beginning of one.
- Negative things can be used for positive purposes. Trump may be “the wrong president at the right time,” catalyzing humanity to wake up.
- This is spurring progressives and the press to develop more backbone and not weaken when attacked.
- This is reducing apathy, promoting activism, and increasing consciousness.
- The physical plane is, in part, a learning game. Seek to balance full engagement with clear observation, as if studying a chessboard and determining the best move.
- This is a very interesting, growthful time to be alive.
- This is an unprecedented opportunity to consciously observe and experience the results of fear-based versus love-based actions.
- Focus on creating what you want rather than fighting what you don’t.
- This is a marathon, not a sprint. Take care of yourself and your loved ones. Don’t burn out, get discouraged, give up, check out, or go to sleep. Keep doing the right thing and speaking up for what is right.
- Unconditional love, including for Donald Trump, raises the vibration and power of activism. We can speak truth with love.
- About a quarter of Trump supporters are open to reevaluating their positions when they see what results, and are open to the influence of unconditional love. Don’t worry about the rest.
- We are lightworkers and teachers. The world needs us to shine light like never before.
- In the long run, love always wins.
From George Lakoff (UC professor of linguistics and cognitive science):
- Don’t use his name.
- Focus on his policies, not his orangeness and mental state.
- Don’t use helpless/hopeless talk.
- Be careful not to spread fake news. Check it.
- Keep your message positive; they want the country to be angry and fearful because this is the soil from which their darkest policies will grow.